World Kindness Day 2023 Date, History, Messages & Quotes…Today is World Kindness Day 2023! We know that Happy World Kindness Day is celebrated all over the World and in some most popular countries. Whose name is Unites States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and London? Every year 13th of November Happy Kindness Day is one of the most popular celebrations in the World.
World Kindness Day 2023:
The People of All states of the World are celebrating Happy World Kindness Day 2023. Some people call it Happy Kindness Day. So, You can Download Best Kindness Day Images, Status, Messages, SMS, Text, Greetings, Wishes, Photos, and many other collections available in this content.
Kindness Day 2023 Quotes, States & Greetings:
- Each time I perform an act of kindness, a part of me heals. – Lupi Ngcayisa
- There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. – Vincent Van Gogh
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. Sir Winston Churchill
- Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind. – Henry James
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention. ~Kahlil Gibran
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. – Audrey Hepburn
- Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. – Scott Adams
- Never lose a chance of saying a kind word. – William Makepeace Thackeray
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. – Marlene Dietrich
- There are two ways of spreading light: to be The candle or the mirror that reflects it. – Edith Wharton