Tamina Snuka Net Worth 2022: Age, Biography, Family, Height & Weight
Tamina Snuka Biography, Family, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Husband, Bra Size, Contact Information, Age, Body Measurement, Personal Biography, and many more information are available in this Post. Tamina is a professional women’s wrestler. She is very popular all over the world. In her wrestling world, Tamina Snuka is as known as Charlotte the Queen.
Charlotte was born on 10 January 1978 in America. Birth Day Place in Vancouver, Washington USA. Her father’s name is Jimmy Snuka.
Charlotte was not interested to be a wrestler. In her childhood Charlotte was so tall that’s why she was so interested in volleyball. She also becomes a certified personal trainer for volleyball. Tamina Snuka started her wrestling career. When she was 42 years old, she signed a development with WWE (world wrestling entertainment). Then she began training in the development territory NXT.
Tamina is a very strong woman in her personal life. Charlotte has married twice which ended in divorce. Her first husband’s name is Brandon Polamalu. Brandon Polamalu was her boyfriend. But they are separated after three years of marriage. In 2013 Charlotte got married a second time to the famous actor and professional wrestler Thomas Raymond Latimer.
Tamina Snuka Net Worth 2022-Biography, Family, Height & Weight
|Date of Birth:||1978, January 10|
|Age:||43 years old|
|Height:||5 Feet 9 Inch|
|Birth Nation:||United States|
|Birth Name||Sarona Moana-Marie Polamalu|
|Famous Name||Tamina Snuka|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Married to||Brandon Polamalu (divorced)|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Washington|
|Currently Working For||WWE|
Tamina Snuka Net Worth 2022 Update:
Snuka has an estimated net worth of around $1 million, mostly earned through her wrestling career. According to the source, her annual salary is reported as $200,000. In 2018, she was paid $80,000 annually. Besides she also features on WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16, and WWE 2K17 video games and makes additional income.
Tamina Snuka Facts
- She inherited her powerful moves and savagery persona from her father’s late WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka, whose wrestling career spanned over 2 decades.
- Her adopted brother James Snuka is also a professional wrestler who is known under the ring name Deuce.
- Tamina made her in-ring debut match against Lace at the World Xtreme Wrestling on August 26, 2009.
- On November 14, 2009, she took part in the WXW 8th Annual Women’s Elite 8 Tournament. Her impressive performance took her all the way into the finals but she was dominated by fellow professional wrestler Sage Beckett.
- Her signature move Superfly Splash is the same as her father’s.
- She made her World Wrestling Entertainment debut on Raw under the villainous persona with twins and tag team partners Jimmy and Jey Uso on the May 24, 2010 episode.
- Besides being an amazing wrestler, she is also a great cook and loves to prepare meals for her children.
- During a battle royal on August 20, 2012, Tamina suffered from a back injury and could not get back into the ring for 3 months. In May 2016, she had to undergo knee surgery as a result of torn ligaments.
- In 2014, she billed herself under the ring name Tamina. The same year, she teamed up with fellow wrestlers Sasha Banks and Naomi to form the group B.A.D.
- She and professional wrestler and actor Dwayne Johnson are both very close friends and also consider one another to be cousins despite having no such relation.
Tamina Snuka Husband, Marriage
Tamina Snuka is divorced, which brings us to her romantic and private life. Her marriage to Brandon Polamalu took place in 1995. They had a good life with two children. Milana and Maleata are their names. They later divorced in 2003. Aside from that, she has no other relationships. While she is open about her gender preferences. And, as of today, she has had no controversial events.
We think that we are so glad to share some information with you. Thank you for staying with us.