New Orleans VS Chicago Bears Match Live, Preview & Prediction…Today is New Orleans VS Chicago Bears week 7, hopefully getting some well-deserved and needed rest. Before the bye 7 weeks, the Chicago Bears were playing some of the best football they have played in a long time. In Week 4, they defeated the Indianapolis Colts with a solid passing game and a defensive stand of New Orleans VS Chicago Bears.
The Packers, on the other hand, are in the middle of a great bounce-back season, currently holding a 5-1 record and riding a two-game win streak, with wins over the Dallas Cowboys and Detroit Lions.
Chicago Bears at New Orleans:
- TV: FOX
- Spread: Bears -3
- Kickoff: Sunday, Oct. 20 at 4:25 P.M. ET
New Orleans at Chicago Bears:
New Orleans VS Chicago Bears A win for the Raiders would be huge here, putting them just half a game behind the Kansas City Chiefs for first place in the AFC West, and making it clear that they are a true playoff contender. The Packers are one of the best teams in the NFL, but the Raiders have proven to be a threat to even the best teams.
In Week 7, they defeated the Chicago Bears in London in the best game they have played all year, dominating the Bears defense with a solid running game led by Josh Jacobs.
Chicago Bears (8-8) at New Orleans Saints (12-4):
- Kickoff: 3:40 p.m. Sunday at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
- TV and radio: CBS-2, Nickelodeon, Amazon Prime, WBBM-AM 780, WCFS-FM 105.9.
- The line: Saints by 10. Over/under: 47.
- Tribune picks last game: 2-1.
- Join our Bears Fans group to talk about today’s game.
- Sign up now to get Brad Biggs’ 10 thoughts