MSFS 2023 Update: Anniversary, Release Date & Update Download! Microsoft Flight Simulator has just made history by releasing its first-ever City Update, which includes five whole new systems that would allow German cities: Hanover, Dusseldorf, Bonn, Cologne, and Dortmund. Even the famed Koelnmesse, the venue for the renowned Gamescom expo, will be visible to players of the sims. You may immediately now get this no-cost MSFS 2023 Update from the in-sim shop.
The Microsoft Flight Simulator team also provided further information on the enthralling 40th Anniversary Edition’s impending release. On November 11, 2022, Microsoft Flight Simulator owners and Xbox Game Pass subscribers will be able to download it for free. It will include helicopters or gliders, the most popular community requests, for the very first time since 2006. Along with the helicopters & gliders, we will also include a feature that has been much sought by the community: a realistic airliner, the advanced Airbus A-310, where almost every button functions as intended.
The Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Edition includes seven illustrious historical aircraft as part of our celebration of aviation’s illustrious past. The 1903 Wright Flyer, 1915 Curtiss JN-4 Jenny, 1927 Ryan NYP Spirit of St. Louis, 1935 Douglas DC-3, lovely 1937 Grumman G-21 Goose, 1947 Havilland DHC-2 Beaver, and renowned 1947 Hughes H-4 Hercules (the biggest seaplane and form meaningful plane ever made), also recognized as the Spruce Goose, are some of these aircraft.
MSFS 2023 Update Four iconic airports are also being added, including Meigs Field in Chicago, which has long served as the starting point for Microsoft Flight Simulator games. To honor our neighborhood and the majesty of aviation, this thrilling MSFS 2023 Update is packed with aviation history.
The 40th Anniversary Edition will include, in brief
- Four venerable commercial airports
- 10 airports for gliders
- 12 new planes
- 13 heliports
- 20 iconic missions from the series’ history
As we prepare to release the Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Edition on November 11, we hope you’ll check out the City Update 01 MSFS 2023 Update (German cities), which is currently available. The sky is urging you!
Flight Simulator by Microsoft
MSFS 2023 Update Flight Simulator is now accessible on Xbox One, compatible with mobile devices, tablets, and low-end PCs through Xbox Cloud Gaming, as well as Xbox Series X|S, PC, Windows, and Steam. Follow @MSFSOfficial on Twitter for the most recent Microsoft Flight Simulator news.
Fixing general bugs
- The title has had several crashes patched.
- Adjustments to the global map’s cursor as part of ongoing efficiency optimization
- Graphical artifacts on the cockpit screens while using DX12 have been fixed
- The rainbow rendering has been fixed.
- If there is a lateral imbalance, the Center of Gravity (CG) that’s no longer displayed outside of bounds.
- Fixed Toggling Copilot, VFR, and Landing see the commands that didn’t work
- When no wheels are defined anywhere in the flight model. cf file, fixed aircraft fly wildly through the air.
- When loading SimObjects FLT files, an off-by-one problem with fuel junction settings has been fixed.
- The engine combustion state display has been added to the debug window.
- When running the game in fullscreen mode on a PC, HDR10 is now correctly applied.
- Enhanced readability of translucent UI on HDR displays
- Resolved a situation where traffic vanished while using a multi-monitor setup.
- Fixes and enhancements for the accessibility function for screen readers
MSFS 2023 Update New capabilities
- Several quality-of-life improvements have been made to live traffic (details below)
- For DX12, a new memory defrags system has been added to reduce VRAM saturation.
- The menus by default have the new Dpad / keyboard arrow navigation accessibility functionality activated (alternative to the cursor)
- There is currently a PC AMD FSR2 graphics option available.
- On compatible NVIDIA graphics cards on PCs, the title now supports NVIDIA technology such as DLSS3 (includes Frame Generator) and Reflex. Also, we introduced assistance for two DLSS modes. Auto and DLAA for super-resolution
- Enhanced atmospheric modeling with a strong emphasis on thermals as well as general CFD adjustments
- For aircraft which are CFD-enabled, we introduced a new CFD airflow screen visualization to the game that is available under assistance and may be assigned to a button or key.
- Through the weather panel, you may choose between 3D thermal visualizations.
- The Back to Fly tool has new mapping that includes height gain based on the plane’s situation and altitude (below 1000 feet, 5000 feet, and 10,000 feet), allowing you to swiftly modify your flight in such a variety of situations. Very helpful if you don’t want to resume the aircraft after landing while doing glider runs.