New (2023) Microsoft Windows 11 Features & Download Free Link…Hello Guys, Good News for all People, Apparently, Microsoft plans to further merge the desktop and the modern user interface. Simply put, Microsoft will allow modern UI applications to run from the desktop, in “window” mode, and attach to the “Start” menu instead of the start screen. Part of the work was started in Windows 8.1 and can be continued in subsequent updates to Microsoft Windows 11 2023.
According to Special Source, It’s nearly time for a next-generation version of the world’s most popular desktop Operating System – Microsoft Windows. We believe the update will be known as Windows 11 thanks to some hints Microsoft has been dropping and New Microsoft Windows 11 Features has scheduled a ‘What’s next for to New Microsoft Win 11 event for 24 June 2021.
Windows 11 2023 Features & System:
The controversy about the disappearance of the start button was a big part of the furor and the noise over Windows 8. There is an assumption that Microsoft can return it in the desktop versions of Windows 11, and Microsoft Windows 11 Features in a more refined and better way.
Can I download Windows 11 for Free?
- Downloading Windows 11 is free but you may buy a key to fully activate your new window.
Will there be Microsoft Windows 11?
- Yes, New Microsoft Windows 11 Features are going to launch on June 24, 2021. After that, you can get your windows 11 copy for your pc.
Will Windows 11 be a Free Upgrade?
- Maybe yes, the windows 11 beta version will be free for the users to test the interface for the new so. So just get ready to upgrade your window to Windows 11 2023.
How do I Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro?
- You can just to the windows 11 download page and click on the upgrade to Windows 11 option. It will automatically start downloading the files and soon it will upgrade your current os.
How do I upgrade to a new version of Windows 11 2023?
- Go to the windows 11 download page and make a bootable drive using the media creation tool and then you can upgrade your windows.
Should I wait for Windows 11 Microsoft?
- yes, if you really want to buy a new copy of windows then you must wait for some time to get a copy of the new windows.
Can you Download the Microsoft Windows 11 Features Link?
- Yes, you can download it via its official downloading page.
Can I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
- You can give a try the new version of windows. Because of this, you may notice some new features and changes.
How do I update to Microsoft Windows 11 Features?
- Go to Windows 10 update setting and upgrade to Microsoft Windows 11 Features Pro from there.
When did Windows 11 2023 Features come out?
We believe the update will be known as New Microsoft Windows 11 Features thanks to some hints Microsoft has been dropping and Microsoft has scheduled a ‘What’s next for Windows’ event for 24 June 2021. The event will be live-streamed.
How do I download Windows 11 on my computer?
- you can download windows 11 from the official website with the help of media creation.
Advanced Power Management:
This is already expected. Microsoft did an excellent job with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 with power management. Microsoft is expected to make the OS more efficient in newer versions of Windows.
Improved Gesture Integration:
It will be relevant if Microsoft tries to add gesture recognition to Windows 11 2023. I expect the company to go beyond the initial steps taken in Windows 8.1 (especially in the culinary application). Using computer gestures will be great if they can succeed in this.
I expect enhanced security features in Windows 11, including fingerprint recognition. Microsoft did an excellent job of security, continuing to block Windows with every major release.
Microsoft Windows 11 Only 64 bits?
This is a long legend. Over the past 6 years, we have made assumptions that Microsoft will switch to an exclusively 64-bit system. I doubt this will happen in this release. Once again I draw your attention to the fact that this will not be a controversial issue, but as smooth as possible, without problems and experiences. At least Microsoft has to hope so.
That’s all there is at the moment, I will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
What is Cortana in Windows 11 2023?
New Microsoft Windows 11 will get the extension Cortana, a competitor to Siri and Google Now from Microsoft. It will be in all versions of the new, including interactive panels, laptops, and tablets. Microsoft’s Joe Belfour showed off Cortana’s new PC-oriented features during its introduction on January 21. Cortana will be a digital assistant for easy access to files, applications, and other information.
What are Universal Windows 11 Applications?
Microsoft is developing special versions of key applications, such as Office, for phones and 8-inch tablets with Microsoft Windows 11 Features.
Applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook will look and feel almost identical to their desktop counterparts but will be optimized for the touch screen and its size. Through the Microsoft cloud infrastructure, all your files will be accessible on these devices, no matter where they were created. Based on the January 21st event, Microsoft confirmed that the most important component of the universal applications, Office 2016, will be launched in the second half of 2015. This potentially puts Office 2016 ahead of Microsoft Windows 11 in terms of release.
What is Continuum in Windows 11 2023?
During the January 21 event, Microsoft demonstrated its “continuum” approach to developing New Windows 11 2023. Continuum is designed to adapt Windows to the form factor of the equipment on which it works. As in the example of Surface Pro 3. When the tablet is connected to an overlay to the keyboard, Surface Pro 3 works like a laptop, which technically it is. Then, as soon as the keyboard is removed, a small icon appears at the bottom right of the screen, asking if you want to activate the tablet mode.
This action changes all applications to full screen, which makes the icons a bit larger and allows users to access the initial screen as in Windows 8, but much more updated. As soon as you plug in the keyboard, the device prompts you to return to the original model.
Some new features of this new browser:
- The ability to tag web pages before sharing them with others. The ability to comment on the same pages at the software level. Embedded offline reading and PDF support
Native Cortana Support and Integration:
- Spartan is not a replacement for Internet Explorer, it is a second browser. Microsoft explained that while Spartan will work with the rest of the network, IE11 will be saved for compatibility with previous versions and corporate sites.
What will the corporate license look like in the New Microsoft Windows 11?
- As we discussed in detail here, Microsoft has published its plans to promote Windows 11 for corporate users: through the Windows Software Assurance program.
- At the same time, this program will offer several ways to upgrade the arsenal of systems to the new OS for corporate users, which means that it is not free for both custom versions of Windows 11.
- The SA program is designed to give corporate customers more control over when and how updates are launched in their range of machines. Of course, the idea is to focus on security and IT flexibility with the help of additional long-term service departments that provide security updates and only critical updates, prohibiting updates to new features.
Xbox integration with Windows 11 2023:
- The application has collected all the games that have ever been played on any Xbox or Windows 11 device, a universal list of friends, and an activity tape. Each device with Windows 11 installed will receive an already installed Xbox application.
- Users will be able to record game sessions through Game DVR tools and share them via the Xbox network. In fact, New Windows 11 will transfer automated accounting functions to Xbox One for games on Windows 11 2023 – even those that are launched using other applications, such as Steam, for example.
- It will also be possible to broadcast any Xbox One game to any Windows 11 device inside the house, using Wi-Fi.
Versions of New Windows 11 2023 & Windows 11 Pro:
- Windows 11 Home 2023
- Windows 11 Pro-2023
- Windows 11 Education 2023
- Windows 11 Enterprise 2023
- Windows 11 Mobile Enterprise 2023
- Windows 11 Mobile 2023
New Microsoft Windows 11 System Requirements
There’s been a lot of discussion as to which devices are eligible for Windows 11. Regardless of the TPM requirement, others are simply wondering if they need to look to upgrade their PC or laptop soon.
Microsoft has published the requirements for the update which you view below:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with at least two cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p, 8-bit per color channel, at least 9-inch diagonal
- Internet Connection and Microsoft Account: Windows 11 Home requires an active internet connection and a Microsoft Account to complete the initial, first-use setup of the operating system, or when switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S-mode.