Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23, For PS5 and PS4 users, version Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23 is now available. Of course, the highlight of this update is a trio of brand-new cars, but there are also several fixes and additions. You may now add the Volkswagen ID.R ’19, Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder, and Nissan Silvia K’s Type S (S14) ’94 to your garage. In addition, two Extra Menus and a new Menu Book called The Silvia Sisters have been included. These are only accessible once the game has ended.
Additionally, two new Scapes have been added, and World Circuits now has a ton of new events. A long number of additional enhancements, fixes, and updates are added on top of everything else to make the experience even better. Online connectivity has been improved, the Logitech G Pro racing wheel is now supported, and other issues have been fixed.
Below are the complete patch notes:
Three additional vehicles have been added:
- Type S (S14) 1994 Nissan Silvia K (available at “Legend Cars” starting on September 29);
- Gran Turismo Spyder Porsche Vision
- 2019 Volkswagen ID.R Café
There is now the following Menu Book:
- “The Silvia Sisters” is found in Menu Book No. 45 (Collector Level 27 and higher);
- The two Extra Menus shown below have been added:
(Collector Level 20 and above) Extra Menu No. 8: “Collection: Corvette”; Extra Menu No. 9: “Collection: Mid-engine Porsche” (Collector Level 45 and above)
- After clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and viewing the conclusion, the new Menu Books and Extra Menus will become available.
The new events that have been added to “World Circuits” are as follows: Streets of Willow Springs, Tsukuba Circuit, Deep Forest Raceway, Reverse Japanese FR Challenge 450, Silvia Sisters Willows Springs International Raceway, Autopolis International Racing Course
800 Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise American Clubman Cup 700 Trial Mountain Circuit World Touring Car
- Lobby/meeting space/sports area
Improved network connectivity; Fixed a bug where the car would stop moving if the handbrake was applied in the pitlane during a practice on the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross Layout; Fixed a bug where the ‘My Record’ time displayed during a race would be inaccurate in an online time trial; The cursor will move to ‘Exit’ when pressing the cancel button in the Quick Menu. The “Do you wish to quit?” dialogue will now appear when you choose “Exit.”
Fixed a problem where, in races with fuel economy enabled, the refueling indicator would be inaccurate.
Fixed a problem where, in Licences “S-8” and “S-10,” if “Display Demonstration Ghost” was enabled, the ghost car would start at a different location from the player.
Changed the Performance Points (PP) computation in the “Car Settings” section to take measurements using the default Differential Gear (LSD) and Suspension settings.
Fixed an issue wherein the sorting order was incorrect when ‘Last Used’ was chosen from the ‘Change Car’ menu; Fixed an issue wherein the sorting order was incorrect when the current car’s options were changed in ‘Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23’, despite the sorting order being set to ‘By Date Acquired’
Controls for the steering
- the Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel now has more support;
- Added a button setup menu under “Options” > “Controllers” for the Fanatec® Podium;
- Added the option to connect to a shifter other than the one that Fanatec steering controllers currently utilize;
- Fanatec steering controllers now support rotary encoders. (Rotary encoder-equipped models like the Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 may be used.)