New (2023) Facebook Reels Video & Facebook Reels Creator Studio: Anyone may use Facebook Reels, which offers anyone the tools to make interesting short-form videos and the platform to share them with the site’s active audience. This includes individuals, creators, and businesses. Reaching high-intent consumers who are participating in entertainment through their hobbies is made possible by reel advertising, which is immersive and mobile-optimized.
Utilizing Reels advertisements, you may assist express your brand’s narrative in original and sincere ways. You should experiment with different forms of video advertising to find out what resonates with the audience, whether it’s participating in trending moments through challenges or educating potential buyers through tutorials and product education to inspire.
These vertical video advertising will fill the entire screen and be sandwiched between Reels’ original content. Ads, which can be up to 30 seconds long like organic Reels, Ads can be skipped, and people can remark, like, view, save, and share. In the locations where Reels content is most frequently accessed, Reels advertising will appear. A viewer that only displays reels that scroll vertically will open once a user taps into a reel from the Feed or Facebook Reels Video.
Facebook Reels Video: REQUIREMENTS
- Length: 3 seconds at the least, 60 seconds at the most
- File Type: MP4
- Dimensions: 9:16 (vertical)
- Minimum 1080p, preferably 4K video resolution
Facebook Reels Video: FEATURES
- Add text, stickers, and effects (AR).
- Make use of live or recorded video clips (or a combination)
- Green screen friendly
- Set a timer or countdown for hands-free recording.
- Add your own original audio or music from Facebook’s music collection.
- Cut the video clip(s) to the appropriate length.
- To speed up or slow down a section of your video or audio, adjust the speed
build Reels and save them as drafts.
ADVERTISING AND MONETIZATION:
Meta revealed that they are presently testing Facebook Reels Overlay Ads in North America along with the launch. At the moment, there are two types of non-intrusive ads available: banner ads and sticker ads. According to Meta, these trials will probably spread to more nations by the middle of March. Then, full-screen immersive advertisements are probably going to start showing up between Reels in the upcoming months. At the bottom of a reel, there are overlay banner adverts that are semi-transparent. Sticker advertisements: static graphic advertisements that authors can insert anywhere in their Facebook Reels Video.
A portion of the money made from these adverts will go to the people who made the reels. Additionally, they will be able to profit from the Reels Play bonus scheme. Amounts up to $35k per month are available to eligible creators through this program.
HOW DOES CREATE Facebook Reels Video?
- You can choose “Create” from the Feed’s section devoted to Reels, click the camera icon in the top right corner of a Reel you are viewing, or you can access the Reel creation menu from the post creation section at the top of your Feed.
- You now need to give Facebook permission to use your device’s camera, if you haven’t already.
- Then, by choosing the icon in the bottom left corner, you may upload photographs or videos from your library or record a clip straight in the app. Or, you can do both.
- You can edit and add audio, text, effects, and stickers to your video clip after you’ve recorded it or uploaded it.
- Once your content is prepared, click “next,” then enter a Reel description and decide whether you want your Reel to be made public. Your Reel is now prepared for sharing!
THE BEST METHODS FOR Facebook Reels Video:
- Follow the most recent Reels trends and challenges (or make your own!)
- Reels can be shared on Facebook Stories to expand your exposure.
- Post your materials on other short-form video platforms (such as Instagram, TikTok & YouTube Shorts.)
- The more fun or instructional value you can give your audience, the better. If you can accomplish both, then better.
- Keep viewers interested from start to finish by using storytelling.