Apple iPhone 14 5G Last 30-Minute Rumors You Need To Know! With Apple announcing a date for its significant Apple September Event, the iPhone 14 is most likely to debut on September 7. But with just one week until the big reveal, we already know exactly what to anticipate thanks to a continuous stream of Apple iPhone 14 5G speculations. The regular iPhone 14 should resemble the iPhone 13 to some extent, while we anticipate some enhanced features and specifications compared to the existing variants.
In addition to the 6.1-inch Apple iPhone 14 5G, a larger 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Max (or iPhone 14 Plus) with many of the same specifications is likely to be released. The iPhone 14 Pro models are anticipated to include a more extensive redesign, eventually doing away with the iconic display notch in favor of a new cutout design.
Apple iPhone 14 5G and 14 Pro Max are also expected to feature an upgraded 48MP main camera, a new A16 Bionic CPU, and perhaps an always-on display. For more information on the key rumored differences, see our comparison of the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro(opens in a new tab). Otherwise, keep reading to learn what we currently know about the forthcoming iPhone 14.
Apple iPhone 14 5G – Last 30-Minute Rumors You Need To Know:
- Are you debating whether to purchase a new iPhone? You can use our iPhone 14 upgrade guide to get there.
- According to a recent rumor, your iPhone 14 may advise you to use an e-SIM while configuring.
- Although the iPhone 14 lineup is set to be revealed soon, leaks about the device are still becoming more frequent. The most recent last-minute iPhone 14 rumors are listed below.
- Another name that would match certain earlier iPhone names has been suggested for the forthcoming iPhone 14 Max model.
- While another report may have disclosed a new feature that the notch replacement enables, a recent iPhone 14 Pro leak depicts what it would look like (opens in a new tab).
Apple iPhone 14 Possible Release Date:
You can stop guessing when the iPhone 14 will be formally unveiled. On September 7, Apple will hold an event with the theme “Far Out.” We’ve speculated on what it might entail for the iPhone 14.
Devices are anticipated to go on sale on September 16 according to Bloomberg (opens in new tab), which properly predicted the product event on September 7 in advance. Pre-orders for the iPhone are anticipated to open on September 9, which would occur a few days after the Apple event.
iPhone 14 2023 Price:
The price of the Apple iPhone 14 5G versions has been predicted to increase by about $100, but in exchange, they may provide 256GB of beginning storage rather than 128GB (this rumor has been contested by a more recent analyst report). As a result, the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max may also reach $1,099 and $1,199, respectively. Does Apple have a good reason for this $100 price increase on the iPhone 14 Pro models?
We’ve thought about what Apple might do to make the iPhone 14 Pro a fair value for the additional cost. According to a claim made by Twitter leaker Dohyun Kim, the price of the normal iPhone 14 will remain at $799, while the larger iPhone 14 Max is believed to cost $899. According to leaker yeux1122, some models may even see price drops, which would be a very pleasant surprise.