Airtel MB Transfer To Airtel, Airtel MB Share Code 2023 – InfoSource24…Guys, Airtel is one of the best network names. We all know that this network is included with the Robi network. It also provides a good quality service for the customers. It also offers customers a lot more. We also know that call rates, as well as internet packages, are available to customers at limited prices. Airtel is much more popular for this. Airtel has come up with a new idea for its customers. We will share that topic with you today.
Many times it is seen that our internet becomes balanced. At that time there is no time to go to the nearest customer care and buy internet. Then you can’t use the internet. Yes, you can now use the internet. Airtel has come up with an MB transfer system for you. This allows you to transfer MB from someone else. Not only can you transfer, but you can also transfer to someone from your phone if you want.
We have highlighted the issue below for you. You can get the best packages from other people’s phones. You can only transfer from Airtel to the Airtel network. This issue is not connected to other networks.
Airtel MB Transfer System 2023
- 10 Airtel MB Transfer System, Now you need to dial *141*712*11*recipient number#
- 25 Airtel MB Transfer System, Just need to dial *141*712*9*recipient number#
- 60 Airtel MB Transfer System Dial 60MB *141*712*4*recipient number#
- To understand more please dial *141*1# and follow the prompts to get more info about the
Airtel 10 MB, 25 MB & 60 MB Transfer System:
- First, you need to know the USSD code for transferring Airtel data.
- The USSD code will be *141*172*11# and then type the valid Airtel number
- For example *141*172*11 9580871712# then dial the number
- Now you have to follow the information which will display on a mobile screen
- You can only share with prepaid customers
- It will take charge of transferring mobile data
- You can share only one transaction per day
Write about our post in your comment box. Thank you so much for visiting our website.